Saturday, August 22, 2009

James Cameron's Avatar

If you have not seen the trailer for what appears to be the amazing Avatar...... you can view it below.


Now. I have to admit. I felt like I had most likely failed at life yesterday when I discovered that this movie is in no way, shape, or form related to Avatar Avatar. I mean, I was present for all 5 days of Comic Con. Surely I'd heard something about Avatar! But alas, I did not. I really wanted to go to the Hall H panel, but my boyfriend almost passed out from lack of nutrients since we hadn't had food for about 6 or 7 hours by the time we got through all the previous panels in Hall H.

I didn't get tickets for Avatar Day, which I'm a little bummed about. I work a 50 hour week so taking time off work to see a 15 min. clip just couldn't really be justified unfortunately. I look forward to hearing what everyone else says about it. The technology that is going into this movie is absolutely astounding. So many new techniques are being put to use in this movie that it's insane and truly groundbreaking. I can't wait to see the finished product!!

No comments: