Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jennifer's Body.

I am so PUMPED for this movie.

A) Diablo Cody is one of my favorite screenwriters. I love her wit, sense of humor, and twistedness. Hmmm.... I don't think twistedness is a word. Moving on! I loved Juno, and I am a huge fan of her Showtime series, The United States of Tara, so I'm pretty sure I will enjoy this movie. She is probably one of my favorite females in the entertainment industry, coming second only to Katy Perry........ yah don't dwell on that one.

B) The obvious one. Megan Fox. She's hot. I might go lez for her.

C) Adam Brody! Hello! Boys won't understand this but I totally had a thing for Seth back in the day when the OC was cool. He was my dream boy! Fortunately, Adam Brody the real person is supposedly not that much different from that character so he is still one of my dream boys.

D) I just think it looks good lol.

No comments: