Sunday, August 23, 2009

Other things we should address...

Along with my super nerdy side, I also have a pretty girly side.

First, my absolute obsession with all things Hello Kitty. I love Hello Kitty. I think she's the most adorable thing ever. I buy almost anything I see that features Hello Kitty. At Comic Con, I combed almost every booth for anything Hello Kitty, including a Hello Kitty jello mold...... from Comic Con..... I'll let you marinate on that for a moment.......... Ok marinated? Good. I have about as much Hello Kitty stuff as Star Wars stuff, which makes for some interesting decor in my house as well as my body. Oh, you want to see my tattoo?? Sure..............

Yup.. Hello Kitty Stormtrooper. I'm proud of her! I couldn't decide if I wanted a Star Wars tattoo or a Hello Kitty tattoo so I got both. And I do refer to anything Hello Kitty as 'her/she'. For example, I sleep with a Hello Kitty blanket every night. If she's not in the bed, I immediately ask 'where is she?' and my boyfriend knows that we must look for the HK blanket before I can fall asleep. Sad, but true.

Second, I also love Katy Perry. I love her style, music, eveything. Yah. I won't bore you with those details, but I love her. AND I've kissed her. Yes, I've kissed Katy Perry smack on the lips! She actually kissed me, but I definitely kissed back!

1 comment:

FETTS said...

Awesome. Wanna be best friends?